Thursday, February 1, 2007

Doggy eCards...people or dogs? you decide






As you can tell I'm on a mission to add lots of animal eCards to the site. I personally love pets (we have an old beagle, Bozo along with two wild cats, Carla and Junior) so I've comissioned lots of new eCards with pet themes. I found Kelly Pound's work on eBay and thought that her art would make fantastic eCards. Enjoy these five designs and be on the lookout for more over the next few months. Kelly's site is Pounddesigns.com and feel free to buy her artwork. I'm also thinking of having her create some sock puppet eCards. What do you think?

I love the expressions on these dogs. Chihuahua and a Boxer, how different can you get?

If you miss someone's birthday this eCard has the perfect belated message. And how perfect is the Basset Hound's mug?



Retro, mod, vintage, mid-century...you name it this lab card swings



Perfect for all you boston terrier fans



I love this card since Jack Russells are so "active"

No comments: